Sunday, May 17, 2009

MY DAWN IS NEAR





In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

My days will pass
Like the shadows of yesterdays,
I’ll strive on forward with faith in my heart,
Never drifting back to my past,

I’ll endure the pressure,
Of obstacles along my way,
Even when the world is crushing around me,
Trusting in Allah and depending on Him,
Seeking muraqabah in all my deeds

There is a land beyond the sea,
Where waves and mountains meet,
There is hope in Allah’s love
Where tears and comfort meets,
Just like a rainbow that comforts after rain,

I’ll accept the challenges,
And keep my dream alive,
No matter how dark the moment may be,
Believing in Allah and depending on Him,
That there will be dawn after the darkest night
Coz I believe that my dawn is near……………………
~nur sakinah thomas~
16th December 2008

No comments: