Developing a high level of emotional intelligence is an important matter as it involves the ability to control our emotional and cognitive thoughts in a motivated, optimistic and meaningful way. The ability to recognize our own behavior and the behavior of others and the emotional strength to manage life’s situation will lead us to a successful life, inshaAllah.
A true muslim believer with a high level of emotional intelligence is a person who can touch and win the hearts of others, as he is more trusted, resilient, intrinsically motivated, optimistic, his heart filled with love and empathy, which can melt stress and conflicts in life. Thus, by possessing a high level of emotional intelligence competence can help us develop good intrapersonal and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage daily life situation successfully on our pathway to be true muslims, inshaAllah………
May Allah shower our lives with His bounteous MERCY, illuminating LIGHT and unconditional LOVE so that our thoughts, speech and actions will reflect joy,love & tranquility,inshaallah. May Allah always forgive us and grant us a sense of humility and humanity. Laa haulawala quwwata illa billa hil alyyil aadzim.
With love and du’as,
1. THE MYSTERIES OF THE HUMAN SOUL (AL-MADNUN BIHI `ALA GHAIR AHLIHI)
by Abu Hamid al-Ghazali (1058-1111)
2. Emotional Intelligence- From an Islamic Perspective
3. How does Islam view human emotions?
4. Islamic Perspective of Emotional Intelligence and Significance of Its Development
5. Are You Emotionally Intelligent? Islam does not lay much emphasis on hereditary intelligence but stresses acquisition of emotional intelligence which can be acquired