Friday, June 21, 2013

Allah is All-sufficient for us…

view from our upstairs sunset room after the incident

Yesterday,20th June,  at  2.30 pm, my daughter called saying that there was  fire spreading behind our house beside the Paya Indah Wetlands, then at 3pm she screamed through the phone, :"Mummy come back we can’t see each other in the house because of the thick smoke…" I rushed from work, speed driving… heading towards our home near the wetlands…
The fire behind our house reached higher than our double story house and I saw one of my daughters running out of the house with some belongings, I told her where was her sister and brother…I don’t care what happens to our house,  I just want my children!!! I said on top of my voice…as the sounds of the fire crushing the plants was clearer than my voice, and the thick smoke made us unable to see each other....

Ya Allah save us….the fire bridged from Putra Jaya came an hour later…our neighbours came rushing from work…My daughter said an old man in front of our house came and said , “ get away from your house, we never know when the fireman will arrive, as once before there was fire in this housing area and a person was killed when he was trying to save someone.” Then I said to her from which house? She said in front and pointed to his house, then I said, “Ya Allah, that was the man who passed away!” …….As the vast peatlands behind our house was caught in fire, the fireman took hours to manage the fire which spread rapidly and in different directions…in fact they stand by throughout the night in the peatlands… in case of emergency again.

My colleagues: intan, fiza, ain, eris, villa, izam and manager: mr azizan came to give us moral support….Masha Allah they have kind hearts… We watched the peatlands behind our house which was eaten up by the merciless fire….Ya Allah this is just the fire in the world, how horribly … terrifying the fire in the hell could be…Ya Allah we seek Your Mercy to save us from the Hell Fire…


When it was over, we cleaned our house and my second twin daughter told me that she was in the washroom when she smelled the smoke, she called her first twin,and said.. “I smell smoke!” but no reply, then she screamed again and said “ I’m not smelling smoke now, I smell FIRE!”…still no response…later I was told that her first twin was performing her solat and doa without realizing the fire was approaching very close to our house…Ya Allah, her doa..Allah is showering His Mercy….they called their brother who came back quickly from his job, he climbed on the roof behind our sunset room and tried to flash some water…and to his surprise before he could do it, he saw the fire which was spreading higher than our house …and when the fire reached near the trees which was just few meters from my house, the fire slowed down suddenly…along the border of our house first and then near our neighbours’ houses….Masha Allah..it’s like a miracle…

Recalling back the incident, my children said, they could still recall the terrifying sounds of the leaves, twigs, branches and bushes in the peatlands behind our house being eaten by the fire…Ya Allah this is just the fire in the world, how horrible … terrifying the fire in the hell could be…

Alhamdulillah, we are all safe now in Allah’s comfort zone…Allah has saved us, gave us a sound reminder, made us realize and gave us a spiritual awakening…through the incident..
S. Bukhari; Abu Hurayrah: “your [ordinary] fire is one of 70 portions of the hellfire,’… ‘The Hellfire has 69 more portions than ordinary fire, all of them are as hot as this worldly fire.”
(Al-Furqan 25:11-14) “No they deny the hour [of judgement to come], but We have prepared a blazing fire for such as deny the Hour. When it sees them from a far off place, they will hear its fury and its raging sigh. And when they are cast, bound in chains, into a constricted place therein, they will plead for destruction. Do not plead today for a single destruction; plead for a destruction constantly repeated.”
S. Muslim; Abu Hurayrah: “There was a dispute between Hell and Heaven during which the Hell said: “The haughty and the proud shall find abode in me.’ Upon which the heaven said: ‘The meek and the humble will find abode in me.’ Thereupon Allah SWT addressed each by saying: ‘You are the means of my punishment by which I punish those of my servants whom I wish.’ And, ‘You are my mercy by means of which I will show mercy to those upon whom I wish.’ And ‘each one of you will be full.’

Ya Allah, save us by Your Mercy….
Ya  Allah, save us from the Hell Fire, save us from the azaab  jahanam, save us from the azaab akhira, save us from the azaab  qubr, Ya Allah, make us of the people of heaven;  the people you are pleased with, make us of the people who will be blessed with your presence, help us in working towards our ultimate goal in seeking a home in Jannah with You…

No comments: