Saturday, July 11, 2015

A beautiful analogy

In Istanbul, Turkey
 While walking along a path, my eyes caught this ancient library building and I remembered a beautiful analogy by beloved Prophet (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). “This world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the disbeliever” (Sahih Muslim).
And a beautiful mystical quote by Rabi'ah al-Adawiyya, 'Your hope in my heart is the rarest treasure, Your Name on my tongue is the sweetest word, My choicest hours, Are the hours I spend with You -- O Allah, I can't live in this world, Without remembering You--How can I endure the next world, Without seeing Your face? I am a stranger in Your country And lonely among Your worshipers: This is the substance of my complaint'…My Greatest Need is You..O Allah

No comments: