Monday, December 31, 2018

A beautiful love story- My winter umrah

 Alhamdulillah,  my winter umrah trip 12 December 2018 - 24 December 2018 was an unforgettable beautiful experience with beautiful living memories....Allah....

A blessed place with a beautiful story......
at Masjidil Haram, Mecca

..no words to express..this beautiful love story till Jannah..







 Oh God i know a garden is better than a cage,i know a palace,is better than a ruin, but i'm that owl in this world, who loves to live in the ruins of love, i may be that poor wandering soul, but watch all the aspiration and light.~Rumi

Alhamdulillah, today travelling from Madinah to Mecca..the best birthday gift.
thank you Allah for Your endless blessings.....
16 December 2018

                                                 with a beautiful angel in white hijab  in Masjid Nabawi



at Masjid Nabawi, Madinah 

"Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise......" (Surah Tawbah: 111)


Abu Hurairah Imay Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said, “Allah says, “I treat My servant as he hopes that I would treat him. I am with him whenever he remembers Me: If he thinks of Me, I think of him; if he mentions Me in company, I mention him in an even better company. If he draws near to Me a hand’s span, I draw near to him an arm’s length; and if he draws near to Me an arm’s length, I draw closer by a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)



“Whoever does a lot of Istighfar (asking for forgiveness), Allah will provide him a way out of each concern he has, and will solve all his troubles, and will provide him with livelihood from sources that were not known to him” (Ahmad).





No comments: