Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The sunshine of my life made me smile again..


Photo captured by my lil darling in her school at dawn..
Being a mum, a motivator, an educator and also a post graduate student... I always remind myself, my children, students and friends to  have good thoughts and go beyond positive thinking ..as it can motivate us to move on smoothly and calmly to achieve our dreams in life….but there are times we need to put extra strength to have good thoughts and  need to take great effort to crawl beyond positive thinking…..it truly  hurts but believe that it really heals  if  we put our love for God greater than our problems , and believe that it’s a valuable lesson to test our faith and reveal our true personality……
When Prof Kamariah called me last month , she mentioned that my 1st assignment ( which I really took much effort to complete) was missing, I flashback the moments I hand it personally to her to avoid misplacement…and yet it was declared  missing, …she was so kind enough to search everywhere before she telephoned me…..she asked me to email as soon as possible another copy of my assignment , which I did…however after I emailed her, I flashback again, did I sent her my latest updated version?
It is still fresh in my mind, the day I borrowed some books for my assignment ….   I was running down the UPM library’s stairs with 10 books on emotional intelligence as the grey clouds are getting more generous with raindrops and the sun has stopped smiling… I headed toward my car and drove on…when I reached my daughter’s school, Maahad Hamidiah, I fetched my lil darling and in the car…we sang a song we had composed and created many years ago… “love is caring, love is sharing…now I know what is love,,,love is forgiving, love is giving, now I know what is love…”….no matter what I need to move on, to forgive others  and have good thoughts…going beyond positive thinking and  keep on striving…
alhamdulillah, I’ve reached my final year in UPM….still maintaining, still enduring…and will try to run and  then fly to reach my dreams…inshaAllah….. recalling back about the incident of my missing assignment…..i remembered my lecturers  reminding us to be very careful when we hand in our assignments as some people will take drastic actions when they are in a desperate mood....
and when I heard my lil darling singing again…… “love is caring, love is sharing…now I know what is love,  love is forgiving, love is giving, now I know what is love…”  I thanked God,as  the sunshine of my life made me smile again…and  I decided to leave the matter to Allah , seek His strength and guidance  because I will be at the Faculty of educational studies next week as the new semester will begin... unfolding  amazing fragrance of spices of life once again …. Thank you Allah for Your Endless Blessings…

No comments: