Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Comfort zone in Allah's & Rasul’s LOVE

upm

Reflecting on the incidents that happened yesterday….
still in fever plus severe sore throat
In the morning….
Encountering with really insensitive people ....
after tutoring my amazing beloved TST students in USIM 
As a teacher...my reflection:  Continue to teach the language of LOVE………….
As a servant of Allah:  Remind ourselves that we are Allah’s slaves…. not the slaves of men

Encountering with heartless people…
In the evening…
after attending a lecture in UPM, the rain was pouring heavily, I was running to cross the road, then suddenly a car from a far distance speed up and splashed muddy water on me!!..ya Allah ..it’s so difficult to be heartful ( be warm~ taken from urban dictionary) when people are so heartless...in the midst of the drenched situation....as i was driving back...a warm light filled my heart when I reflected on the amazing characteristics…of beloved prophet Muhammad(peace and blessings be upon him).
As a student....my reflection: Let our love for Allah and Rasul bloom in testing moments…….
Lau Kana Bainana Al-Habib
Thank you Allah for Your Endless Blessings……….
Alhamdulillah....I found my remedies.......

No comments: